Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cesar the Bird Whisper!


You may have heard of Cesar the Dog Whisper, well I would like to introduce you to Cesar's cousin Cesar the Bird Whisper. I know crazy, can you believe it? He's my husbands cousin! No, actually I'm kidding, but you would think there must be some relation between them cuz both of them have some strange power over animals. Today I came downstairs and this is what I saw. I know, WEIRDO! Apparently he needed some company while he was working. These two birds bite all of us, but they love him and boy does he love them. Did I ever mention how much he hates the dogs? Anyways I just thought I would share my strange husband with all of you. (No honey you're really not strange, I promise!) Everyone works on the computer with their birds. (Wink Wink!)
Maybe I am spending too much time making cooking videos and he needed a little company.