Monday, March 2, 2009

Bebe on the way!



Felicidadez


Hey everyone, I just wanted to share the good news! This is a picture of Edmundo and Jennifer. I meet them recently through an email Jennifer sent me. These guys have been trying for a while to have a baby and I was thrilled to get the news that they are expecting. Maybe we can periodically get Jen to keep us all posted about how the pregnancy is going. If you want to leave them a comment to congratulate them you can post it below, I'm sure they would love it. If any of you guys are getting married, having a baby, or graduating send me an email and I will post the good news for all of the viewers, or if you would like to leave some advice for the parents to be feel free in the comment section below. Edmundo and Jen I'm so happy for you, my families prayers are with your family. Your life is about to change forever! There is nothing more beautiful or more important then creating a family.

Best wishes and love,

Tina