Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Mexicans have arrived!




Saturday we piled the familia into the car and we were off to a Futbol game. So guess what the best part of the game was..... It was FREE! Oh how I love free things. Here are a few picture we took while we were there.

May I suggest?...If you make plans to go to a Futbol game make sure you take a Mexican. My husband and his cousins and friends made the biggest fools out of themselves and had so much fun doing it. Mexicans really know how to have a good time. One of Cesar's cousins had some very loud obnoxious instrument that they would take turns spinning around and annoying all the spectators with. I don't think that was their intention though, they were just enjoying themselves. After the game they announced that the players would be available for people to take pictures with. Cesar's cousin Jose thought it would be funny if he had us make a line and pretend we were waiting to take a picture with him. This was hilarious, there was so many of us that it actually worked and people thought he was one of the players. The next thing you know we were all laughing so hard we started crying. I learned along time ago not to let anything embarrass or bother me when it come to Cesar's familia. I have learned to "Roll with it". Although after the game Cesar did think it would be a great idea to stop at Sonic and get free sundaes for the kids with the coupons they gave out at the game. That was a little much for me. I'm not that tacky! I think it is one thing to go for a burger and use your free coupon at the end for a sundae and another thing to show up with your whole familia for the freebie and not expect to spend a dime. So I chose to ride in the back seat and let Cesar do his thing. When all was said and done the kids had a great time. They know their dad and mom don't always agree and I think if you asked them they would say their mom is a little up tight and dad is just a big kid.

Why fight it, there are just some things about Cesar I will never change, so I just try to laugh and move forward. He has too many good things going for him to let something like that bother me for more then a minute.