Thursday, March 19, 2009

My little champion!




Today Farihn came out of the shower and this is what he looked like. Cute huh! Cesar immediately ran to grab the camera so we could catch a shot of the little champion. So Farihn, did you wear all of those medals while you were taking a shower? Just wondering. I can't help but think of how he reminds me of a certain individual that won a lot of medals recently at the summer Olympics.

So I couldn't resist sharing this picture. I just love this little guy. He's such a fun and happy kid. Several times a day Farihn will tell me how much he loves me. He will never know how much his love means to me. I'm so grateful that God has entrusted me with such a precious child. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in the unimportant things in life that I forget to enjoy the little special moments. I have a saying on the wall in my house that reads.

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Farihn, I love you so much! You are my little champion.

Have a wonderful day everyone! Hug your kiddies!

Tina