Monday, March 9, 2009

Your prayers are needed!



Yesterday I received an email from a friend of mine Claudina. Claudina and I met through my cooking videos. I was really saddened to receive the news that her baby son Mihaly has a tumor on his nose. On April 10th he will be having surgery to remove it. Tumors can be a very scary thing. I know she must be a little out of her mind right now and in need of all of our support. Can you guys do me a favor? When you say your prayers at night can you include her family and especially her son in them? I believe in the power of prayer. I know prayer can strengthen the soul to bear the burdens of life. I have suffered through a very difficult diseases for several years now and I have received much strength from the prayers of others on my behalf. Just knowing that someone is praying for you can really make all the difference when you're going through a hard time.

Like many of us Claudina has a very busy life. She is a Mother of four beautiful children, a student about to graduate from college and a wife. Hey, I'm overwhelmed most of the time and I'm not even in college. She really is an amazing Woman. Claudina, may the Lord watch over you and your family. May you feel his peace in your life as you go through this difficult time. Our family truly loves you and each of us will remember your family in our prayers.