Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A brand new year!

So my kids were asked to participate in the making of this DVD for the youth of my church. Every time I watch this I cry. Seeing so many youth that are striving to make great decisions in their lives really touches me. We live during a time where societies influence is destroying the lives of so many of our young people. It's refreshing to see so many beautiful young people taking part in a celebration of their lives and values.
See if you can spot my kids.I'll give you a hint......(Mexico!)I love The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints it gives my life purpose and meaning. I will always be grateful to the friends and missionaries that shared the gospel with my biological parents so many years ago. I am also grateful that after my mothers death I was able to be placed in a wonderful family that shared this same faith. I was the only one out of the four children to have this blessing.